Project: Mercedes-Benz LGBTQ 2020 Campaign (Testimonial)
Talent Rate if Cast to be Featured: $8,000 all-in
Usage: 1 year from date of first use, world wide.
Media: Video: All digital and social platforms (no broadcast), including but not limited to OTT; display; Search (paid and organic). Photo/Stills: digital and social, including but not limited to OTT; display; Search (paid and organic).
Rights: To advertise talent’s image, likeness, and voice. To use talent’s personal audio, images, and videos and to talent’s story.
Exclusivity: Automobile Field
Submission Deadline: Tuesday, April 28, 2020 @ 5pm ET
(Please note that the project is time sensitive so if you submit early and before the deadline, you will get first consideration.)
Talent Must Check All of the Below Before Applying:
- Must be someone age 30+ who identifies as LGBTQI.
- Must reside in the 48 contiguous United States.
- Must currently drive a Mercedes-Benz automobile. Talent can own or lease.
- Must have a history with Mercedes-Benz for at least 2 years, such as owning or leasing, inheriting a used Mercedes-Benz, having a parent or grandparent with a Mercedes-Benz, etc.
- Must be comfortable with giving Mercedes-Benz the rights to show talent’s personal and family images and videos to tell the story.
Damian Bao Casting is working with director Jason Evans on a LGBTQ 2020 Campaign for Mercedes-Benz. We are looking for a current Mercedes-Benz driver (own or lease), who is age 30+ and a member of the LGBTQI community with a history with the brand. The campaign will launch during Pride Month. It will be a video featuring talent’s personal images and videos where they will talk about their relationship with Mercedes-Benz and their life story. We worked on last year’s viral pride campaign. You can view it here.