Damian Bao Casting is opening our fashion week casting to unrepresented talent who would like an opportunity to be cast as a runway model during New York Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2020 for shows happening between February 4-13, 2020.
If cast to walk for a fashion show, you will be PAID. Information will be emailed to you if you are invited to an in-person casting meeting with the casting team.
DEADLINE: Tuesday, February 4, 2020 @ 10 PM EST
We will not be able to reply to everyone, but you can trust that our team will review your submission. Please note that we will only contact you if there is further interest. If you submit after the deadline, you may not be considered for this opportunity.
Please read the requirements and qualifications below carefully before you submit.
- Talent must be 16 or older to apply. If you are under 18, your parent or guardian must give you permission. Please include their phone number in your submission.
- Talent must be 5’8″ or taller.
- Talent must be based in NYC metro area.
- Talent must be available on call for casting meetings, wardrobe fittings, and shows between February 4-13, 2020.
- We are open to all talent who are comfortable wearing women’s wear so our casting also welcomes those who identifies as trans, non-binary, gender fluid, genderqueer, etc.